Jordan Whittington is a 5 Star WR I would like to be seen used in our offense

StassneyHorn

• StassneyHorn changed the title to Jordan Whittington is a 5 Star WR I would like to be seen used in our offense

Every time you question the 'culture' or effort of the TEAM (not induvial players who may legit come up short)...watch this cat blocking down field.

He's a fucking monster and he might still be our fastest player, even with all of the surgery.

Just a fucking hoss and I'm proud of him being on the team I have devoted my adult life to rooting for. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Whittington is nothing special. He plays his ass off, but the injuries have taken their toll on him. He's not an elite athlete anymore, and he also missed an easy TD because he wasn't even looking for the ball on a basic RPO.

I do wonder if the field got slippery because he fell as easily as Ewers did coming out of his break on that 3rd and 17 ball.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I would be looking to get the ball to JWhitt long before I looked to Worthy.  One thing you can be assured of is that there's no quit in him and he gives 110% every single play.

he ran his route short of the 50 right before half when we needed the 50, that was fucking terrible

• Haha 2