Best Places to Watch the Horns

Tex48

I'm trying to decide where to go watch the game tomorrow. The typical places I go to watch the games are all outdoors and it's supposed to rain. I live in the Memorial area but am open to going to the Heights, Uptown, or pretty much anywhere within the loop. Cheap buckets of beer would be great. 

44 minutes ago, Tex48 said:

I'm trying to decide where to go watch the game tomorrow. The typical places I go to watch the games are all outdoors and it's supposed to rain. I live in the Memorial area but am open to going to the Heights, Uptown, or pretty much anywhere within the loop. Cheap buckets of beer would be great. 

Treasures on Westheimer is always the right answer.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/19/2022 at 5:39 PM, Tex48 said:

I ended up doing Kirby Icehouse on Gessner. My buddy took his dog and we had a great time.

Always a good choice. 

On 11/19/2022 at 5:53 AM, deadshank said:

If you want a low profile dive with great food, good drink prices, no douche bag cocksuckers try Nick’s Place on Rockyridge.   Lots of TVs, homely waitstaff, dark and comfy.  

All that, and pretty solid pizza. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 8:36 PM, elfenix said:

Bump. Looking central. Woodrow's midtown sounds packed 

I've never liked that bar. It's almost completely outdoors. In Houston. The remodel took all the charm out the place. I remember going to turtle races there in the late 2000's. I believe there was a tamale guy walking around as well. I could name 50 better bars for the game watch parties, but I don't make these decisions.