Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

Who is the quote from? Seems like a statement by the person who owns the cup. Put it in quotes and it may be sarcastic.

I'm not exactly happy all the time that I notice these things, L_F68. Sometimes useful. Sometimes annoying even to me.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Who is the quote from? Seems like a statement by the person who owns the cup. Put it in quotes and it may be sarcastic.

I'm not exactly happy all the time that I notice these things, L_F68. Sometimes useful. Sometimes annoying even to me.

come on, man. it's not even a hard fucking search. lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=i+love+being+woke+quote&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS1008US1008&oq=i+love+being+woke+quote&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l3.4934j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

49 minutes ago, brakeman said:

image.thumb.png.dbd1da510ea37095b30cd2e5f2131794.png

I think this one really misses the point, actually. It does what many have done in the past and shift the blame of climate change on the individual when the most prominent contributors are governments and industry. Personal consumption can be curbed and it will make a difference, but if you want to take major strides, go after those who have done the most damage. Then come back to me and ask I am still reducing, reusing, and recycling (i will be)

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Industry also cultivated an appetite for a lot of the shit he's hauling through advertising. 

One of my favorite quotes about this country:

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. 

― Fight club

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, brakeman said:

image.png.4fe99d6d7755905e52daa594dccddd67.png

This one kills me as I've heard numerous right wingers bemoan how ugly windmills are. A close friend of mine--who grew up in Wichita Fucking Falls--and has been selling electrical supplies for over 30 years bitches about how much he hates seeing the windmills "destroy the views" when he heads back to WF to visit family/friends.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

This one kills me as I've heard numerous right wingers bemoan how ugly windmills are. A close friend of mine--who grew up in Wichita Fucking Falls--and has been selling electrical supplies for over 30 years bitches about how much he hates seeing the windmills "destroy the views" when he heads back to WF to visit family/friends.

my favorite new bullshit is about how windmills and solar take up so much space.

all those dots aren't fucking windmills:

image.thumb.png.3a2ec1f39862fb24c3b170f3bfef7adf.png

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1