Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

23 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

wut

17 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, that one missed me

The fear-monger left an absurdity off the things-to-panic-about list. The very dangerous little boy at the border wall was just helping out.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

The fear-monger left an absurdity off the things-to-panic-about list. The very dangerous little boy at the border wall was just helping out.

RIGHT-WING FEAR-MONGERING; REPLACEMENT THEORY.

DING,DING, DING!

16 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I can't give this any creedence until the author proves he knows the difference between a clip and a magazine. I'll pass opinion once that is established. 

I used to naively look to reputable news outlets to see if the murderer in an active shooter incident had been captured or killed.  That's too delayed.  I know the active part of the killings are over when the gun gurus pop up online and start bashing the media for not understanding clips/magazines and which types of weapons modifications were made and what time of ammo, etc.  When the circle jerk for the never-was' crowd starts, that's when I know the incident is over and the investigation has begun.

Imagine if we took the vigilance with which we conduct our  Monday Morning QB analysis of mass shooters, and applied that towards deciding whether or not we should give a person like this that type of weaponry to begin with.  I'd be willing to crowd-source assault rifle gun sale approvals.  They seem to know everything about the Constitution, gun laws, being a responsible gun owner, weapon types, modifications/ammo, and mental health.  Some flag pops up in North Carolina, Joe Smith with this type of background wants to buy this AR-15 and this extra shit for it.  We put out a flare to 10,000 random gun owners nationwide---Joe has this and that going on in his life, Joe wants this weapon and some other shit...what say you?  And let those folks decide.  I'm willing to bet when faced with the facts, most ra-ra 2A folks would say, "Hmmm, Joe should sit this one out.  Give him a 783 hunting rifle with a trigger lock, and the number to a counselor in the Winston-Salem area."  

Edited by Lobo