Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

21 minutes ago, lmao said:

I'm in SD. Where is this mass exodus people keep talking about? 

Nevada is the place where's you'd most likely run into a 2019 California transplant. The Silver State's cross-border relocations equaled 1,552 per 100,000 Nevadans. Next came Idaho at 1,004; Oregon at 908; Arizona at 829; and Hawaii at 784.Nov 20, 2020

1 hour ago, brakeman said:

Nevada is the place where's you'd most likely run into a 2019 California transplant. The Silver State's cross-border relocations equaled 1,552 per 100,000 Nevadans. Next came Idaho at 1,004; Oregon at 908; Arizona at 829; and Hawaii at 784.Nov 20, 2020

Real estate keeps going up, if they're leaving more people are replacing them.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, lmao said:

Real estate keeps going up, if they're leaving more people are replacing them.

https://www.ijpr.org/politics-government/2021-05-08/california-lost-population-for-first-time-in-history-in-2020

During the 2010s, about 6.1 million people moved from California to other states, while only 4.9 million people moved to California from other parts of the country.

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

https://www.ijpr.org/politics-government/2021-05-08/california-lost-population-for-first-time-in-history-in-2020

During the 2010s, about 6.1 million people moved from California to other states, while only 4.9 million people moved to California from other parts of the country.

I'm speaking about SoCal. It's still packed and getting more expensive. Pre-covid traffic. Seems like something would change if there was a mass exodus.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:42 AM, Biff Tannen said:

Eh. There’s a lot of nuance left out of that picture.  Also, it assumes Americans are all on the same team. We aren’t. 

Is my sarcasm meter on the fritz, Biff? Are are you thinking about those "Americans" who are actually masquerading foreigners?

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Is my sarcasm meter on the fritz, Biff? Are are you thinking about those "Americans" who are actually masquerading foreigners?

I'm saying there are a good amount of Americans that view other Americans as the enemy.  We can both sides it, but I would posit that one side has shown they are actual enemies of democracy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1