Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

I like my steak-umm well-done with ketchup, a bottle of bankrupt water, a glass of shitty wine, and maybe a coca-cola for desert.  Because I support Stupidity.  

2 hours ago, brakeman said:

I like this one.  But might be more appropriate to show Trump opening the exit door, Congress and Biden shutting it, and then Biden opening one up a bit further down the loop on the treadmill.  Bonus points if the artist worked in the CIA. 

I don't understand why they're dragging Pabst Blue Ribbon beer into this political toilet.  It's a decent beer with very little controversy.  

A douchebag like that should be drinking, I dunno?  

I like this one.  But might be more appropriate to show Trump opening the exit door, Congress and Biden shutting it, and then Biden opening one up a bit further down the loop on the treadmill.  Bonus points if the artist worked in the CIA. 
Pray tell what Trump did to get the troops out of Afghanistan in four years in office.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 4/13/2021 at 7:24 PM, Anastasis said:

Again, not sure where to drop this, but a processed steak company brand twitter account is currently dragging a astrophysicist across the turf on twitter.  What a world. 

Context for us that don't follow twitter? It appears the steak guys told Neil to log off after he suggested Science doesn't require faith?

Just now, MoJames said:

Context for us that don't follow twitter? It appears the steak guys told Neil to log off after he suggested Science doesn't require faith?

Apparently the processed meat account has a long standing beef with NGT and a working knowledge of the philosophy of science. 

• Hook 'Em 1