Armored humvee stolen from US Army Reserve Center - San Marcos TX

Helobious

22 hours ago, YGIFS said:

So true.

England: "We can have 5,000 armored vehicles from Leyland on the beachhead within a month." 

Allies: "You know what?  We're good.  All set.  Just gonna use horses, thanks though."  

Always found it amusing that a people of such substance and quality that are so ugly on the outside make the most beautiful vehicles that are absolute shitshows under the hood.  

You know why the British don't manufacture their own computers don't you? 

Because they haven't found a way to make them leak fluid yet. 

• Haha 3

Yeah dude, I know.  But if you can steal a 4-ton Humvee from a guarded installation, you can sure as shit walk out with a few .50 cal boxes, along with his husband, Ma Deuce.  The vehicle is the hard part because of the lights.  Stealing weapons and ammo is a breeze.  We'd be surprised what goes missing every month in this country.

56 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah dude, I know.  But if you can steal a 4-ton Humvee from a guarded installation, you can sure as shit walk out with a few .50 cal boxes, along with his husband, Ma Deuce.  The vehicle is the hard part because of the lights.  Stealing weapons and ammo is a breeze.  We'd be surprised what goes missing every month in this country.

Buddy works near this armory. Told me the gates are always open around lunch time. Hmmmmm.... smelling an inside job or this vehicle is off to Mexico.