Dallas woman filmed making ‘slant eyes’ after being confronted over parking spot

Pokoloco

18 hours ago, mdmost said:

Judging by how her face looks like Rocky Dennis from the botox and lip injections, I'm going to assume she's a University Park chick. 

Seems like a woman who's lived off her looks and is now angry that her best days are decidedly behind her.

17 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

wonder if she can fit me in for a cut, shes kind of hot in a Highland Village-Lewisville kind of way.

I was going to make a joke about cut being slang for a bj but I wouldn't trust her with my dick in her mouth.

48 minutes ago, elguapo said:

No pics of Ashrey?

follow the tiktok link above

Whether you like it or not, the internet can discover who you are within hours if not minutes. And that’s only off a photo.

A photo or video of you can be added to TikTok, Instagram or Facebook and your name, location, employer will be discovered. You have to be a shut-in to stay anonymous if your photo is taken. 

14 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

Mis-identified Asian as indicated by the incorrect slant angle. The lift on the corners is too severe more indicative of Mongolians. Ashrey is clearly Korean, the tell tale clue being the surname Park. Not to mention the fact that her IG contains posts written in Korean. 😁

yeah, yeah........ but

image.png.351c9f6741e2176459595bc5357d822c.png

• Hook 'Em 1