England man ran a full marathon every-single-day in 2022- holy sh*t

AUS-97HORN

He did raise over a million pounds for 2 charities while doing it. but that is absolutely fucking nuts.

ran a marathon, every freaking day this year.    No injuries, never got sick enough to not run. 

He went through new shoes every 2 weeks

holy shit for real.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-64134196

A man who vowed to complete a marathon on every day of 2022 has hit his £1m target after completing his final run.

Gary McKee, from Cleator Moor, in Cumbria, began his challenge on 1 January, with donations to be shared between Macmillan Cancer Support and West Cumbria Hospice at Home.

The father-of-three often ran his 26.2-mile (42km) route before starting work at the Sellafield nuclear site.

As he crossed the finish line, he thanked the "fantastic" reception.

And he later revealed in a tweet that he had reached his £1m goal in aid of charities.

Cheered on by crowds, he started his latest challenge at 08:30 GMT and finished at about 14:00 GMT in front of a fireworks display.

Mr McKee has gone through more than 20 pairs of trainers, run more than 9,500 miles (15,300km) and finished his final marathon at about 14:00.

Speaking afterwards, he said: "The streets were lined. It was raining, but everybody was out clapping and shouting.

• Like 2

I have neen drinking, but I think this drum troupe are monks who run as a lifestyle; I know they claimed to run that far before their permance:

image.jpeg.2145c19bf2cf945e0a1a150478dc4741.jpeg

Fucking bad ass. Kodo drummers. I don’t think they ever played with the Dead and would love to learn different.

Edited by Willfully Horn
ai

8 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

WTF, how much trash do you have that you need twice a week service?

It’s mostly recycled glass bottles.  That’s only on Thursday.  The regular bin of food leftovers and random other shit that’s not recyclable goes out on Tuesday.