88th Texas Legislature

atomheartbevo

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Bwahahahahahahahaha briscoe suckd a lot of R cock to only have paxton stab him in the back 

Elijah Wood's evil, and smaller, twin brother looks goofy as fuck.  Those pins are like the size of a silver dollar but it looks like he's wearing a fucking frisbee.  

I'll give Briscoe bonus points for having some spine re: Paxton and my bi-sexual buddy says he's a good lay.  But otherwise, this fucking shitshow is gonna be fun and watch 'em both burn.

• Haha 1

Lt. Gov openly campaigning against Phelan. I just can't even describe how irritable this ad is to me. The entire "Dade 'Failin'" is just cringey. Add in that the entire ad is about how Dade Phelan doesn't seem to love Trump enough, and it's the worst.

This is going to go over really well for Covey's *checks notes* 32 YouTube subscribers:

image.png.e3af58960e0ac3f040e4d37b750aca05.png

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

6 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Lt. Gov openly campaigning against Phelan. I just can't even describe how irritable this ad is to me. The entire "Dade 'Failin'" is just cringey. Add in that the entire ad is about how Dade Phelan doesn't seem to love Trump enough, and it's the worst.

This is going to go over really well for Covey's *checks notes* 32 YouTube subscribers:

image.png.e3af58960e0ac3f040e4d37b750aca05.png

That dude looks like he laughs like the shark at :30

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, YChang said:

Not just any online courses… C A L I F O R N I A courses!

I do so enjoy the political ads that play like a bingo game of dog whistles as they pander to the kinds of people who make political decisions off 30 second commercials.  

• Hook 'Em 4

On 2/12/2024 at 10:28 PM, bluto said:

Just recently had Dan Patrick endorse Morgan Meyer primary challenger. It’s hard to keep track of these alliances, like a season of mtv the challenge. 

That's hilarious, because Morgan is literally the only Republican who can win that district.  If a primary challenge is successful, that's the same as handing that seat over to the Dems.