2018 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

BigOrange1

i too am in the market. i'll be checking out your roster here shortly.

as for me i have two SP's coming off the DL within the week and i currently own 5 of the best RP's in the game, so i'll need to move one or two of them. all are elite with k/bb, whip, and era, so if you need help in those categories shoot me an offer. And in case youve forgotten, Josh Hader is currently working with an 18 k/9 clip if that does anything for you. oh and Betances has bounced back:

last 16 IP: 

2 H
8 BB
1 ER
30 K

Edited by Goo Punch

isn't it weird how this seems to happen? I traded Giancarlo and he's playing me this week, and he went 4/5 with 2 rbi followed by back to back games with bombs; conversely, BO traded me Kyle Schwarber and he's got bombs in 3/4 games. These guys love to take revenge, don't they.

Edited by Goo Punch

yeah you can see it because it's cached in your system - don't use imgur. 

What is odd is they BO got it to work last time by doing the same thing that I had done his time. Would it be cached on my Tapa if I posted it on my computer? Not the most computer literate person, but I can see it at work on Tapa. Posted from home PC earlier.

19 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

I think I’m good. Saves are overrated. Once pollock and dejong come back things will be ok. 

saves are overrated, which is why i only own one closer, who happens to be second in the league in saves.  14+ strike outs per nine innings is not overrated however, and my guys excel there. hader is on pace for 180+ k's alone, which is unreal.

then maybe throw me a single counter? you're in the thread panhandling for a trade partner and you won't even send me a pm or a counter offer even though i've literally sent you, what, 10+ offers? you say you want a chad green type pitcher and nobody has more of them than me ( i have hader for christ's sakes) and you won't even send me an offer. i don't know what you expect.

8 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Betances doesn’t fit what I am looking for.

he is the definition of what you said you were looking for. Last 19 appearances:

21 IP

3 H

35 k

2 ER

OPP BA .046

thats exactly what you asked for. this is like asking for a power hitting OF and then saying that JD Martinez isn't what you're looking for.

Edited by Goo Punch