2018 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

BigOrange1

Welp, looks like I fucked up big time and let BO (and the rest of you’s) off the hook. Vladdy Jr’s “tweaked hammy” turned out to be a patellar tendon injury. I had a game changing offer on the table from BO after a lengthy but professional haggling session, and I ended up turning it down because I decided that I just didn’t *need* to make a move. I honestly would have felt bad for BO had the trade gone through, but hey- now I’m the mofo with the Enron stock- them’s the breaks.

Edited by Goo Punch

hit the "insert other media" button in the bottom right corner, then "insert image from URL" then just copy and past the address of the image into it.

I was trying that with the Imgur link, but the box kept flashing red. Counting it as being tired as fuck.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:57 PM, Goo Punch said:

This year I’ve dropped Mike Foltynewicz, Dave Mengden, Myles Mikolas, and Dylan Bundy, among others. Just dropped em. Somebody stop me.

to be fair, didn't you pick up all those guys as well?  it's not like they were your top draft picks.

looks like you drafted bundy.  you then dropped him, and added him again, then dropped him right away.

folty you added very early and dropped pretty fast.  mikolas you added very early and dropped after like two days.

mengden you picked up and kept for about 24 hours.  he's a free agent again, so have at it.

my team is blowing ass right now, so i'm busting balls.

i'm getting pretty tired of the Atlanta Braves. 

edit. the good news is that i was mistakenly looking at NL's team. Ended Inciarte did not have 3 hits, 3 runs, and 3 rbi against me.

the bad news is that i'm playing BO whose team got 12 hits with 2 bombs and 9 rbi. just now figured that out.

Edited by Goo Punch