Cole Pittman

GHOST HORN

The fall of ‘99 was one crazy time to be on 3rd floor Jester east. Cole, Ahmad Brooks, Chris Sims just to name a few.

Cole was definitely a prankster. He would shoot BB guns in the hall and fit half a can of Copenhagen in his jaw. Loved playing PlayStation mlb. He was a great soul.

I believe the players still get together and play their annual golf tournament for him at Falconhead.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If you want a great inspirational read ( with a huge surprise ending), pickup his dad's book.  I don't have sons, only girls (3) but i still enjoyed.  It was a great tribute to his son and worth the read.  Keep a box of tissue by too.  Awesome book.

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

The UNC game will always be a great memory.

I was there for that one as well.  Great ending! The Major and Mack were very smart to let that one end like it did, or should I say let it end like Cole had planned.

If you want a great inspirational read ( with a huge surprise ending), pickup his dad's book.  I don't have sons, only girls (3) but i still enjoyed.  It was a great tribute to his son and worth the read.  Keep a box of tissue by too.  Awesome book.

I read a story by Bill Little, or an excerpt from the book on Texas Sports. Talking about right before the funeral, but it didn’t dawn on me what was going on. Floored when I got it. Bought the book after that.
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
Just now, Viper said:

The North Carolina game was my first Longhorn game in person. Great way to end it. 

I feel confident saying anyone that might steal charity money meant for Cole's family is going straight to hell.

With a belly full of chicken wings. 

• Hook 'Em 1