Shooter in Austin? Harmony/ACC Northridge? Just got an alert from my company alert system

TexasEd

Hope this is much ado about nothing. But with open carry, it's hard to know who has bad intentions versus insecure dipshits who want to play pretend badass.

A couple of weeks ago, there was a fuckhead walking around West Campus carrying a rifle of some sort. Many calls 911 calls were placed. Took awhile for cops to show up. By the time they arrived, the dude had disappeared. Luckily no one was shot. Maybe it's the same insecure fuckhead.

We are a fucking joke of a state. 

32 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Hope this is much ado about nothing. But with open carry, it's hard to know who has bad intentions versus insecure dipshits who want to play pretend badass.

A couple of weeks ago, there was a fuckhead walking around West Campus carrying a rifle of some sort. Many calls 911 calls were placed. Took awhile for cops to show up. By the time they arrived, the dude had disappeared. Luckily no one was shot. Maybe it's the same insecure fuckhead.

We are a fucking joke of a state. 

I have to say, if an insecure dipshit is walking around open carrying and the cops mistake him for a bad guy and shoot him, well, I got lots of problems and one dead insecure dipshit isn't one them.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

I have to say, if an insecure dipshit is walking around open carrying and the cops mistake him for a bad guy and shoot him, well, I got lots of problems and one dead insecure dipshit isn't one them.

I agree. Like the guy that was on his porch firing AR shots into the neighborhood. 

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

This is the problem. The dipshit can legally open carry a rifle in most public places. Cops technically can't do anything until he starts shooting people, because thoughts and prayers.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/state/2021/06/23/heres-what-know-permitless-carry-texas/7770098002/