Locked threads

3 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I started reading this and thinking it was a rational post; then it went full batshit crazy with an assassination comment - congrats to being part of the problem. 
Because you knew what was being discussed in this thread but couldn't stay away; not sure where you have to move to never hear about a living former president. But it certainly isn't the USA.

Perhaps you think he ought to stay alive to feed your hate. I don’t. He’s shown he’s incapable of going away. He’s an extremely dangerous person and we’d be better off without him - unless you’re one of the many with a vested interest in him being alive to fuel their hatred. 

I never hear about him because I actively ignore him. I never really go to DT, so this isn’t my fight. I’m just amused by how pissy y’all get about this non-event - because you can’t function without getting exceedingly political. 

17 minutes ago, ViperVape said:

@blacklabdo you see now the real temperament and dysfunctional personalities that a handful of posters have that I've been trying to explain? They always want something or someone to be a scape goat, are never satisfied and will cry and be irrationally emotional about everything if you don't align the stars to their exact political and value system preferences.

These are the 2% of this great website who make the CR an echo chamber by an outsized use of the neg bombing (which we've discussed at length earlier this week in another thread so no need to rehash here) and now they want to make the DT an annex of their insane fiefdom. 

Dude, you've been crying and acting out on your persecution complex all week. Get over it and quit littering the board with your grievances.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don't think that, I just think he is out of his depth when it comes to how online discourse actually works, which is not a great quality in a moderator.

Let’s review your posting in this thread:

You: call me names

me: here is the reasons I did this

you: post gif

you: personal attack 

obviously to even the most casual observer you have bested me. I crown you king of message boards. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Perhaps you think he ought to stay alive to feed your hate. I don’t. He’s shown he’s incapable of going away. He’s an extremely dangerous person and we’d be better off without him - unless you’re one of the many with a vested interest in him being alive to fuel their hatred. 

I never hear about him because I actively ignore him. I never really go to DT, so this isn’t my fight. I’m just amused by how pissy y’all get about this non-event - because you can’t function without getting exceedingly political. 

It’s weird you would say that about him.  We all know you’re obviously not REX Kramer.

A poster who in real life not only voter for Trump in the primaries but also donated substantial money to him.  Weird non coincidence. 

5 hours ago, blacklab said:

Let’s review your posting in this thread:

You: call me names

me: here is the reasons I did this

you: post gif

you: personal attack 

obviously to even the most casual observer you have bested me. I crown you king of message boards. 

Yeah my original post was a bit inflammatory, but I simply disagree with your reasoning. It's fine, there's nothing to really argue about. You're the one with the power here, I've said my piece.

By the way, the post I was replying to was a personal attack. That I pushed back on. My criticism of your moderation capabilities with regard to online political discourse is hardly a personal attack, and you should probably be proud of it if anything.

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah my original post was a bit inflammatory, but I simply disagree with your reasoning. It's fine, there's nothing to really argue about. You're the one with the power here, I've said my piece.

By the way, the post I was replying to was a personal attack. That I pushed back on. My criticism of your moderation capabilities with regard to online political discourse is hardly a personal attack, and you should probably be proud of it if anything.

bro calm down