Arsenal FC 2023-24: Passion, Energy, Clarity

shadow_operative

Posted (edited)

Between that and the non-penalty call (I only saw it on replay once at full speed) early in the game Bournemouth have to feel the reffing has been biased.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

another three goal performance, another clean sheet, another superbly professional and exciting win; this is the best Arsenal team in my 14 years as a supporter, and i am honestly so proud that we are going toe to toe with a club that’s on financial steroids that should be winning the league by 10 points. this is a special group we’ve got here, and they’re (mostly) all young and still growing. this is only the beginning. i love this team. 🔴

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Last time City dropped points in the PL, March, 1-1 draw to Arsenal.   Last loss 18 matches ago in December 6th at Villa.   They are an absolutely unstoppable machine at this point.   Arsenal took a big step forward this year, on pace to have more wins than the Invincibles, but that still won’t be enough.   Wild. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Bournemouth should have been down to 10 after that challenge on Saka; the pen likely was a makeup call (although we’ve seen noted cocksucker Arry Kane get that call every single fucking time for over a decade). At this point, I think an opponent could attack Starboy with a machete and the ref would wave for him to get on with it. Outside of that… we dominated them and should have been 5-nil up by the time they fouled Raya in the box.

If we sent West Ham an extra £20m this summer, I’d be ok with it. Rice was a steal at £105 and worth every penny. Every single one  

I think a big part of Martinelli’s reduced production this year is a result of the instability on the left side. He played ahead of Xhaka and Zinny every week last season, and they had a great understanding between the three of them; especially between Gabby and Xhaka. This year… totally different story. Left 8 has been in flux. Not to mention, Trossard emerged as our most clinical finisher. If we get another DM and move Rice to left 8, I bet we see a Gabby resurgence next year. He’s too good. 

We could potentially finish the League season 16-1-1 and not win the title That’s how insane of a machine Pep and 115 financial violations have built. But then again, we lost five matches; four is usually the max a PL winner can afford. What is really hurting us now is not seeing off the final 7’ plus stoppage at home v Fullham when we were up a goal and they were down a man. All that said… these boys and the boss have really grown this year. We now have the mettle to get it done next year (if shitty don’t slip. Dear God let them slip.)

Now let’s clean up some manure. GOYG!!!

Edited by Dutch

you guys desperately need a wolves or fulham result - that's where the table could turn - a side that has nothing to play for

spurs are still in for europe, and therefore they will go spursy and get throttled

if ham don't win their next 2 then they won't be in for europe on the last day and city will throttle them

i would love to see wolves come out today full sam and make a bog of it - complete and total commitment to anti-football - terrible & fascinating television

Shitty’s going to drill wolves by three or four today. Fullham are playing out the string, and Spurs are cooked. West Ham, in Moyes’ last match, is the only real chance they slip. And even then I’d give them less than 15%. 

21 hours ago, Dutch said:

Shitty’s going to drill wolves by three or four today. Fullham are playing out the string, and Spurs are cooked. West Ham, in Moyes’ last match, is the only real chance they slip. And even then I’d give them less than 1%. are shit.

Yeah, uh, no. Edited for reality. 

All we can do is finish strong and go again next year. 

That did crack the CL the door for ever so slighty for shit.  Villa can now finish on a max of 70 points; shit finish on 72 and in the CL if they win out (Villa have +7 GD on them currently). 

Or at least all they need to do is win their next two and go into the city match with something to play for.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Who am I kidding? This is shit I'm talking about.