2018 Wimbledon

spystud13

54 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

And Julia’s hot as shit too. 

I wouldn’t exactly call Camila calm, cool, & collected though, may be missing the sarcasm. 

Anytime I have watched her she has held a calm demeanor. The other ladies I mentioned will shout at themselves in Italian when they miss shots but I haven't heard Camila do that....but I can't say I've watched a ton of her matches.

Did anyone see the men's Gilles Simon vs Juan Martin del Potro match? I didn't see any of it.

Simon won 6 games, 6 games, 7 games, and 6 games and was still sent packing. 

Delpo won:  7-6 (1), 7-6 (5), 5-7, 7-6 (5)

Seems extremely harsh for Simon that he might not have even been broken in the entire match, Delpo obviously was at least once,  and yet Simon goes home.

I'm just wondering how each guy played. I obviously am a Delpo fan, but didn't see any of it.

7 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Anytime I have watched her she has held a calm demeanor. The other ladies I mentioned will shout at themselves in Italian when they miss shots but I haven't heard Camila do that....but I can't say I've watched a ton of her matches.

No, she’s a nut, gets it from her dad/coach. She’s getting roasted online for her handshake & leaving before Serena. Minor shit to me though. 

48 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

No, she’s a nut, gets it from her dad/coach. She’s getting roasted online for her handshake & leaving before Serena. Minor shit to me though. 

She wasn't happy after the loss.  It was a match she could have won.  I wouldn't be happy having to look at Serena for an hour and a half either

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Federer's just making too many UEs to put Anderson away. Sooner or later, his serve is going to crack...

Yep, don't watch much tennis anymore, but the inconsistency from Federer is what you'd expect to start creeping out every once in a while as an athlete gets "old" and is in a 4 hour match.

DelPo servebot'ing his way to success in this match with 27 aces. Rafa needs to hit to his backhand and approach the net every chance he gets.

EDIT: Looks like that's exactly what he's doing in this last game lol.

Edited by Bodowned

9 minutes ago, RedDirtTexan said:

Rafa should close this out after holding just now. He's up 4-2 in the fifth, DP serving to stay in it. 

You'd think so, but Rafa's serve is just not good enough on grass to get free points. It's amazing he's done as well as he has considering he has to work for every point he wins from baseline.