2023 Ryder Cup - Marco Simone Golf & CC, Roma, Italy

Wally Fairway

Just now, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I was a D1 golfer for a solid school…I’ve played lots of top golf and never seen that even in club championships. You make them putt that for the win, especially a 3 footer. Wtf!?

just unbelievable.  

1 minute ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Ok but I love that guy that jumped in the pond. My goal now when I’m 75 is that

I know but it’s golf and it’s one of those weird things you just don’t do…unwritten rule thing 

just ask Bernhard Langer or Doug Sanders.

3 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Starting to lose my love of the Ryder cup. Seems like the home court advantage is too much-more meaning the course setup than cheering and support. Key word is said starting, I dreamed of playing in this my whole life and wish to just go now…just seems like it’s the same record every time 

Lol they've beaten us 3 times in the US since we've last won in Europe. And a lot of the other ones have been close. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Lol they've beaten us 3 times in the US since we've last won in Europe. And a lot of the other ones have been close. 

Exactly it’s a bigger deal to them. They play as a team-one heart-we just heard the announcers go through it all. We play as the #9 golfer and #1 golfer, they play as a team. I get it’s a fun “exhibition” that I love to watch but it should be set up differently..just small changes, my opinion 

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

QUESTION:

Europe’s shirts have a color combo that uses Ukraine’s 🇺🇦 blue & yellow rather than Europe’s image.thumb.png.7975ff52a7febf9136c7c57f90e0f1ef.png

Was this ever addressed during the week/ weekend?

Always this