Does anyone want to actually put a Defense on the field?

msucolt45

LSU, Ole Miss, OU, and USC to name a few. Man, in order to keep the opponent below 25-27, is a struggle today.

After today’s performance, I really think USC will be throwing $$$ at the best DC they can get. PK has done a remarkable job with the Horns, so at least he won’t be an option.

Hook’em!!!

That’s why I like you Surly bastards! Nobody can comment to the actual post, but just bash away in your perceived “enlightened” selves.

Meanwhile, a I game I’m currently watching, LSU at OM, both teams just surrendered 500+ yards of offense, through only 3 Quarters. Great Defensive schemes on display.

Hook’em!!!

Final offensive production:

LSU = 637
Ole Miss = 706

It was an exciting game to the last play, as a fan of the game, but wow _efense on display.

I created this thread because in my original post, I included multiple other teams, not just these two. I still will be shocked if Riley doesn’t replace Grinch at the end of the season, if not prior to the end. USC’s defense is horrible, especially compared to their offense.

Hook’em!!!

There no salary cap in college football so you want the best possible player at every position...
I know you posted in jest, but some program will do just what you said eventually. aggy will try their hardest, but I hope we're the ones that actually get it done.