Seven Win Steve Rides Again!

closetojumping

57 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

I was underwhelmed with the hire. Shared more than share of criticism, including potshots at the horrible suit he wore preceding a loss.

But I’m grateful to be dunked on. I’m a Darryl Dawkins dunking on Kelly Tripucka motherfucker. Fuck yeah!

Good on you . Let it out and embrace where we are headed 

I’m here to eat a big fucking plate of crow.  When we hired Sark I was like “what the fuck?” It’s a good thing I’m not the AD or anyone in charge, they appear to have hired the right guy.  We have more swagger than pretty much anyone else in the country right now and we appear poised to take over college football for a long time.  

Today’s game was a work of art.  I was happy to have Sark at the helm pretty much all day….but when he brought in Brooks for the victory snap and let Arch Manning toss him the game ball, I finally realized that we probably have the best coach in America for the next decade.  

This crow doesn’t taste too bad with some BBQ sauce on top.  Let’s go win the fucking playoff and go on a decade of dominating college football!!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Demeanor- Maybe this is true or not, but a long time ago someone told me people follow the demeanor of their leader. Sark, can be a flamethrower behind the scenes at times, but is largely cool and collected. Maybe that's why they don't panic in situations. Time will tell, but it seems to at least be that way right now.

He was on ESPN more times than I can count yesterday, and it was really nice to be totally confident that he would handle the situation smoothly. 

I was skeptical of the hire, and pretty much all the way out after 2 seasons of blown leads. And yet here we are. This is already our 3rd best season in the last 30 years (maybe 40 depending on how you measure shock the nation), and the roster is fucking built.

• Like 2