WTF is wrong with you South Dakota baseball

Nice Guy Eddie

My high school soccer hazing involved getting dragged and dragging Freshman through the natural drainage ditch by the practice field whenever it rained. I guess I missed out on the suppressed homosexual hazing stuff with buttholes and other magical orifices. I must be the poorer for it.
I'm sure you can find a special someone to recreate your missed opportunities. There is someone for everyone.

Rape is about power, and few things in life make a person feel less powerful than being raped. Equivalently, the antipode of that is true for the rapist, of course, and so it's easy for straight/"straight" dudes (there is a difference) to "no homo" it away, as @Js1 mentioned.

Probably also why cishet society is so chill with the overwhelming homoeroticism of MMA and professional wrestling.

4 hours ago, safe sex said:

Rape is about power, and few things in life make a person feel less powerful than being raped. Equivalently, the antipode of that is true for the rapist, of course, and so it's easy for straight/"straight" dudes (there is a difference) to "no homo" it away, as @Js1 mentioned.

Probably also why cishet society is so chill with the overwhelming homoeroticism of MMA and professional wrestling.

I definitely get that that violation aspect of it is deeply humiliating and traumatizing.

But that seems somewhat psychologically subtle in a way that you wouldn't think rapey types appreciate.  Then again, rapey types may have an instinctive appreciation for that kind of thing that most of us, or at least I, being non-rapey, just don't have.

As Samson's Wig alludes to, sometimes I think "our" fuct up, moralistic views on sex sometimes make sex crimes out to be worse than they are, but in the final analysis, you can't get away from the non-consensual violation aspect of it.

Edited by TwiceHorn

On 10/10/2023 at 10:06 PM, MirrOlure said:

JFC. Back in the day, we used to beat the shit out of anyone we even halfway suspected was looking at us funny in the locker room. Now they get together and buttfuck each other??

You don’t buttfuck your male friends?!  Tell me you’re old without telling me you’re old. 

• Haha 2

On 10/10/2023 at 11:06 PM, MirrOlure said:

JFC. Back in the day, we used to beat the shit out of anyone we even halfway suspected was looking at us funny in the locker room. Now they get together and buttfuck each other??

violent homophobia usually means homo.  you big stud.