The Challenge Season 39: Battle For A New Champion

shadow_operative

1. Berna still crazy as fuck i see
2. Voting sucks this way
3. Twist of picking opponent is cool first time when no one knows its coming, but now will be probably be lame moving forward
4. Show is still a Big T fluff piece
5. I am ready to see CT wreck someone

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I use dark mode, so whenever someone copy/pastes without knowing how, it looks like shit.

I’m fairly certain this was not the first site you posted that reply. 

Nope. Direct typing into desktop Windows 10 PC in the most current Google Chrome browser. No other sites /copy & paste / mobile browser/ etc. I like that you analyze things, but this time it's wrong.

On 11/3/2023 at 7:51 PM, shadow_operative said:

at least there has been much less emphasis on 18 wheelers and background explosions this season.

It appears, on the flagship, they’re trying to somewhat revert back to the older school Challenge, showing some more house life, partying and hookups to offset the antiseptic CBS show. And I’m all for it. 

just now starting tonight’s episode(s), but i meant to post this last week: kylan is gay. right? i’ve always thought he was gay, from the first time i saw him on his BB season up until this very moment. when i saw melissa lying on top of him i actually said out loud, “wait- he’s gay.” watching everyone yelling for them to kiss each other, only for him to not kiss her, then to have her get furious with him for it, then to have his excuse be, “i’m sorry, it’s just that i’m autistic” was fucking. hilarious. THAT is the challenge that i love. what a roller coaster lol.

Edited by shadow_operative

So the reddit crowd is speculating that something sketchy went down in the elimination.  That maybe something favored Jordan.

Rumors per reddit crowd:

a) production messed with the lights to favor Jordan.

b) Jordan complained about something and whatever it was got changed mid game to his request.  Maybe it was tackling or something, I dunno.

c) other castmates have recently tweeted that audience didn't see how it really went down hinting at something sketch.  Maybe that's why Romanian Jordan turned his back.

So some people are not wanting to give him credit.  I can't imagine it being rigged, especially so visible that everyone knows lol. But maybe Jordan did call out something he didn't like and that's why he sat there and gave 2 points.  The editing is so weird sometimes.  Also there were 5 rounds not 3...

I think he just outsmarted him in the end.  And would have still won in 10 rounds.

Here is the video that started the rumors, interview w tattoo guy.

reddit link:

Edited by utxmike05

https://themessenger.com/entertainment/the-challenge-ciarran-stott-wants-a-second-chance-at-jordan-wiseley-exclusive

So does it help with your mentality afterward to know it was a seasoned champ who took you out?

Oh, no, not really. I hate losing. Not gonna lie. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like, "Oh, no, it was all right." And then watching it back with the elimination, it said it was the best three rounds, but it was actually five rounds… So as I watched it, I was like, "Oh man, I feel like I got my ass handed to me." I was like, "I didn't get my ass handed to me that bad. I almost — I potentially could have won it." But then, you know, someone spat the dummy, and other things happened, and then it goes like one person's way more than mine, and then obviously I still lose, don't get the job done, which is annoying. 

But then, my friends from the show who got eliminated and even people that voted me in, once they finished filming, they messaged me saying, "Hey, how are you going?" "Yeah, I'm sweet." "How are you feeling after the elimination?" I was like, "Oh yeah, it sucks, right? But I'm home now. I'm back into work and with my dog or doing whatever. I'm just living life. Yeah, it sucks." And they're like, "Oh, well, we don't think you deserved to lose. We feel like you won that challenge or the elimination." I was like, "Maybe I'm not delusional. I definitely did feel like I didn't lose as bad as I did, or potentially won," and they're all saying, "No, we definitely feel like you won." I'm like, "What's going on right now?" So now, all I want to do is eventually verse Jordan again in an elimination or a challenge or something; I just want to verse him, get the upper hand, just beat him once, go like, "Want a piece now?" I want to do that.