The Challenge Season 39: Battle For A New Champion

shadow_operative

10 hours ago, Pablo said:

Twitter is savage going after the show tonight.  

Jay & Michelle's minions are no ones favorites.

Horacio needs to work on his social and puzzle game, but Kyland looks like he can win in the future.

Reddit and IG are also tearing up Olivia. Worst I have seen ever w this show lol. 

She posted something about "what until you hear what really happened" as if there is some real reason for her being a dumb ass.   

Listening to the MTV podcast and Horacio is the guest.... 

Conquest format gotta go. Dude finishes a close 2nd in both daily events and still ends up in bottom 3.  This show sucks now.  Too many skaters.

Horacio definitely needs to work on his social game...he hooked up w wrong person.  James chose better somehow. 

But I also think Horacio threw that puzzle.  He is just too damn nice.

Edited by utxmike05
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

Conquest format gotta go. Dude finishes a close 2nd in both daily events and still ends up in bottom 3.  This show sucks now.  Too many skaters.

They did shit like this back in the early days of the show when it was all partying and carnival games. It appears the show has gone full circle. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

But I also think Horacio threw that puzzle.  He is just too damn nice.

You could be right, besides, he knew if he didn't win the next daily, he would be right back there against her again.

Maybe he felt she had some ties to Jay and could still get to the end with him and Kyland gone.

I like that they were playing for more than just voting power. I realize it's just UA apparel, but it's possible Ed got 5% more greedy going for the W and costing himself in pursuit of $15k vs. just staying at the top and calling check to assure he stay in the game.

15 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

He also already knew he was going straight to the Mexican reality show right after regardless. 

Yea that's what I was thinking.

He was on the MTV podcast and said he didn't throw the puzzle intentionally.  But he admitted to producers that he was checked out in that event, and would rather see her confidence boosted by going back in the house.  The producers had questioned why he didn't seem the same aggressive competitor.  Also said Olivia never officially apologized to Nurys.  She burned a hard to burn bridge with him.

1rr3klaiv3gc1.jpeg

Edited by utxmike05

Weakest group of finalists ever, guessing that we'll lose 2 people per final stage probably?

More than half of them literally were just potatoes the whole time and just happened to glomp on to Jay/Michelle's side and rode their coattails this far

Berna being the focus of an episode sucked ass, I didn't give a shit about any of her politics or machinations, but not trying to get Corey/Emanuel/Jay into the elimination was incredibly dumb

Rooting for Nurys but not expecting her to win. I'm fine with Jay winning since he actually played the game

Welp they sucked me back in. Nurys totally redeemed Horacio and Kyland.  She is a baddie.

Laters Olivia.

STFU Jay. Dude has to be bipolar always changing his ways. 

Go Nurys! Everyone else sucks and/or skated by. Your only competition is Berna out of the females. 

Worst season. 

Rotating pairs for a Final that is supposed to be individuals is always awful. You'd imagine they would have learned from I think it was one of the USA seasons but nah production continues to suck ass. 

Colleen and Berna proving they had absolutely no business being anything but fodder for the Jay alliance. 

Corey turning on Jay was hilarious. You knew Corey was a snake the way he handled the Melissa/Big T situation early on, you kept him in the game, you earned that L. 

I'm going to be laughing about Jay's bitch ass losing to Corey in fucking block stacking for a long time.  That almost redeemed the whole season for me. But then I had to watch these nobodies stumble around for another hour reminding us all that this is the worst season anybody can remember. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Having pairs just sucks.

Loved Moriah’s short shorts

It would be one thing if Berna sucked this bad but was at least nice to look at.

So glad Jay sucked. Douchebag

lol.  Jay got sent home like a bitch. That's what you get for playing scared and not ever ready mentally for an elimination. Corey almost earned my respect, but still don't like him.

This is the worst overall finals lineup ever.

The rope challenge was interesting, but 60 minutes is tight...for these slow asses.

Always one whiner who makes into every finals, Berna could have at least worn her rolled up shorts for us.

I am guessing whomever Emanuel selects will face a vet again? 

Beware it looks like the damn trailer for the finale shows who is left after the elimination...or just tricky editing.

This dude is a Challenge nut, he really fucking nailed TJ’s early shit.

And then the voice-over narrations…they were rough. As a host, TJ Lavin is like an excellent Domino’s Pizza Chef. He can cook the hell out of a two-topping medium pizza, but when you ask him to make a five-layer lasagna from scratch, expect nothing edible. The TJ narrations were hysterical because it didn’t sound like he believed what he said about these player’s games. 

Bummed Nurys couldn't pull it out, unfortunately obvious it'd be Emanuel. At least Berna got exactly what she deserved (nothing)

Watching 5 camera angles of people just doing puzzles is brutal, just not fun or compelling 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

The final 5 finished in perfect order. Only way better could have been Nurys first but Emmanuel deserved it. And the other 4 deserved to get smoked like that for putting so many shitty competitors in a final. A weak as shit final at that. Good riddance to an awful season. 

• Like 1