Coaches need to be aware that losing the next game will leave them without a Big 12 Championship

hookem17

17 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

"Doubt Oklahoma State vs. Texas in the Big 12 title game at your own risk"

Jenni and Berry look like they belong teaching a married couples seminar at a slightly progressive nondenominational church for those looking to get that spark back.

While we are at it, I did the math, and I'm fairly certain that we are going to have to score more points than Oklahoma State if we want to have a good chance to win.  Someone should let the coaches know that they should focus on scoring the most points.  Allowing fewer points to be scored against us may also be beneficial but I haven't had time to crunch the numbers.  

13 minutes ago, idigTexas said:

While we are at it, I did the math, and I'm fairly certain that we are going to have to score more points than Oklahoma State if we want to have a good chance to win.  Someone should let the coaches know that they should focus on scoring the most points.  Allowing fewer points to be scored against us may also be beneficial but I haven't had time to crunch the numbers.  

Potato Chips Wow GIF by You Must Know Everything