2024 ACL Festival

texasdago

I know I will go regardless of the lineup that gets released because I'm sure I'll like 1) some headlines 2) some of the lesser known bands and 3) will discover new bands I will like as some of my most memorable ACL moments were with newer bands (to me) that I have enjoyed ever since.

Pre-sale started today.  $320 for the three-day pass.  You can layaway which is what I do since they split the payment out over four payments with a service fee of $20 which to me is a no-brainer.  Pay it out over time.  Wait for the lineup.  Enjoy.

Team W1 every time!

SocialShare.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Will be the first time in several years that I'm not pre-buying.  For my musical taste, the lineup is rarely ever worth a 3 day wristband.  I usually like one headliner and maybe 2-3 other bands.  I'll wait for the lineup and maybe buy a one day wristband off a scalper.  Plus, my company no longer sponsors a stage, so losing backstage access for drinks and restrooms is brutal.  I've got to stand in line and pay for drinks like a commoner?  Pass.

On 12/7/2023 at 8:09 PM, YGIFS said:

Do we know for sure yet which weekend will be OU yet?  

On 12/7/2023 at 8:23 PM, Chad Fuck said:

We don’t. I checked before buying and it’s still tbd.

I think it likely OU is Weekend 2.  First SEC year is a bit of a wild card, but an October 5 OU game would be the second earliest date ever, with only October 2, 2010 coming earlier (according to wikipedia).

Edited by Tonesky