Texas vs The Worst Team In America, aka Houston Christian- 2pm on LHN

shadow_operative

12 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Think this is a middle or below conference team.  

I’ve seen every game in person except Marquette and haven’t seen anything that tells me otherwise the way they are playing right now. 

Edited by CTC2

edit- i’m addressing motown-

i don’t know if you watched the game today, but that was a terrible performance by Texas. not only have three other big xii schools already looked way better in the box score against UHB, but the eyeball test was even worse (considerably so) than the underwhelming box score.

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

edit- i’m addressing motown-

i don’t know if you watched the game today, but that was a terrible performance by Texas. not only have three other big xii schools already looked way better in the box score against UHB, but the eyeball test was even worse (considerably so) than the underwhelming box score.

I did not. I switched to YouTubeTV so no LHN anymore. Plus I had famliy Xmas stuff all day long. Walked in a parade and everything!

I'm not too concerned how they look against Houston Christian winning by 27. I've said they look like ass so far this season and I'm hoping they can get it together.

But winning by 27 is winning by 27. It's a lot of points to win by.