Texas vs The Worst Team In America, aka Houston Christian- 2pm on LHN

shadow_operative

• shadow_operative changed the title to Texas vs The Worst Team In America, aka Houston Christian- 2pm on LHN

I have no idea why HCU wanted to be back in D1 instead of NAIA. They had great teams at that level. I remember one with Charles Fordjour from around 2000. I had a friend who played for the women’s team at that same time as well. They will never be good in D1.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Shit.  I'm out.

Apparently he was up in Missoula last night. Montana might want to keep him after his excitement during their game.

12 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

The interior and help defense is a shell of what it was last year with the beard holdovers … this ain’t the play of a tourney bound Texas team at the moment

5 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

Well my middle of the pack in the Big 12 comment that I got flamed for isn't looking so bad now.  Just doesn't feel like this team is a team yet.  Hope they find a way to start playing team basketball.  

Let's back away from the cliff a bit, guys.

24 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Let's back away from the cliff a bit, guys.

I'm not near a cliff.  The team just needs to start playing better if than they have so far this year if they want to do any damage this year.  Not being negative,  it's just the truth.  They still have time to turn it around but right now it feels like they aren't really geling well as a team yet.  

so far this year only rice has scored less than 83 vs HBU. the huskies are 359th in the country giving up 85.4 ppg. scores vs other Big XII teams:

TCU 101-64 L

OSU- 92-65 L

BYU- 110-63 L

therws no way to put lipstick on this pig. these team looked sloppy, sleepy, undisciplined, and unmotivated. that sucked.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

so far this year only rice has scored less than 83 vs HBU. the huskies are 359th in the country giving up 85.4 ppg. other scores vs Big XII teams:

TCU 101-64 L

OSU- 92-65 L

BYU- 110-63 L

therws no way to put lipstick on this pig. these team looked sloppy, sleepy, undisciplined, and unmotivated. that sucked.

But did any of those teams hold HBU to 50?!?!