@fter midnight

RPM

New late night show following Colbert on CBS. Took me about 30 seconds to realize this is a revamp of @ midnight with Chris Hardwick that ran for 600 episodes on Comedy Central. In this version Taylor Tomlinson plays Hardwick. It was pretty freaking funny at times on CC, but not sure how it's gonna play on CBS. Only thing I know for sure is they have to get better comics on the panel.

43 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Would.

Do we have a late night talk show thread? My favorite is Seth Meyers by a pretty wide margin. 

Same.  I know he she is.  We've seen her Netflix specials and generally like her.  Did not know she had yams like that.  

Watched episode 2 tonight . . . painful.  And I'm a fan of hers.  She laughs a little too much at her own jokes in standup, but she's good, regardless.  This show, man, I don't think it's facing anything but an uphill battle.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Same.  I know he she is.  We've seen her Netflix specials and generally like her.  Did not know she had yams like that.  

I love her stand up, which is mostly self deprecating.  When she's on the road, she will usually post a couple of thirst traps here and there on Insta.