Surly Horns Podcast Season 7 Episode 1 - We’re Back

immamac

• immamac changed the title to Surly Horns Podcast Season 7 Episode 1 - We’re Back
1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

Live stream quality was good. Need to fix the chat integration with Surly so you dont have to rename yourself.  Should be a fun add for Friday mornings

Yeah I am thinking of how we want that to work. I kinda want to ditch that chat entirely and just make a plugin that allows for the chat to be the thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, immamac said:

Yeah I am thinking of how we want that to work. I kinda want to ditch that chat entirely and just make a plugin that allows for the chat to be the thread. 

The question is really going to be how does it work from your side to be able to interact with the fuckery in chat during the live stream. If it is integrate in the chat platform then it rolls into the viewer interaction aspects of the stream. If it is segmented then it is posts housed here, which is cool, but not if it adds another layer of pain in the ass for you

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

The question is really going to be how does it work from your side to be able to interact with the fuckery in chat during the live stream. If it is integrate in the chat platform then it rolls into the viewer interaction aspects of the stream. If it is segmented then it is posts housed here, which is cool, but not if it adds another layer of pain in the ass for you

Yeah I've got a 2 way thing for discord already, it shouldn't be too hard to do, I'm trying to figure out the authentication piece so it can be seamless and/or just look like chat but actually be a thread plugin etc. 

The on-air radio cast on “The Horn”, Hook’em Up with Erin Hogan and Rod Babers that’s on daily from 6:00 to 11:00 am, is losing Erin Hogan, effective March 1.  Apparently, he got a better offer, in Austin locally…did not say where he was going….maybe over to be with Craig Way?  TBD.  Enjoyed Erin and Rod.

10 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The on-air radio cast on “The Horn”, Hook’em Up with Erin Hogan and Rod Babers that’s on daily from 6:00 to 11:00 am, is losing Erin Hogan, effective March 1.  Apparently, he got a better offer, in Austin locally…did not say where he was going….maybe over to be with Craig Way?  TBD.  Enjoyed Erin and Rod.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2024 at 7:14 AM, immamac said:

New and improved. We will have video, be doing a live recording and working with Autograph to publish snippets of content based on our segments. 

going live around 9AM this morning! Tune in @ https://cast.surlyhorns.com or look for the embedded video here. 

no more audio/RSS feed? RIP

Edited by NoName

1 hour ago, immamac said:

We are uploading that had to do a bunch of stuff with the editors we are working with now. 

totally reasonable/fair. enjoyed the newest ep. looking forward to more!

• immamac unfeatured, featured and unpinned this topic