Sam Ehlinger’s status in 2024?

msucolt45

Any word on Sam’s status in 2024? Does he still have another season under contract with the Colts or is there a chance for a FA move to another team?

It’d be nice for him to back up Dak, for homer reasons alone.

Hook’em!!!

1 minute ago, Chips O'Toole said:

That would be nice.  I heard that Dak might crack due to being sacked from the back by some hacks in slacks.

Take that back. It's not a fact, Jack.

I forgot about Trey, as he didn’t see the field. Hopefully for Sam, he’ll still be hanging around to help a team after the starting QB goes down for a couple of weeks. He’d shown progress with the Colts during pre-season and was statistically their best QB the last two years (pre-season).

Hook’em!!!

2 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

That would be nice.  I heard that Dak might crack due to being sacked from the back by some hacks in slacks.

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Take that back. It's not a fact, Jack.

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

I've yet to see this yak, does she at least have a nice rack?

Y'all be wack.

On 3/13/2024 at 10:27 AM, msucolt45 said:

I forgot about Trey, as he didn’t see the field. Hopefully for Sam, he’ll still be hanging around to help a team after the starting QB goes down for a couple of weeks. He’d shown progress with the Colts during pre-season and was statistically their best QB the last two years (pre-season).

Hook’em!!!

And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Trey

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

I hope Sam can get a few more years as a backup at least. I went to the Colts-Texans game to watch Anthony Richardson. Was not disappointed, he ran for two touchdowns and then went out injured. 

Silly ole Minshew then shredded the Texans. Was hoping to see Sam not just throwing on the sidelines but get in the game. 

He does look like he's grown more and looks healthy. Probably first time not having a million injuries in Turtle Toms QB sweep dumbass offense.