NFL goes full Aggy

Thetexashammer

Not a joke. Male cheerleaders. Some doing the exact same dances as the girls. No word on the dancers' gender preferences but i think we all know.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/06/us/nfl-male-dancers-trnd/index.html

The Los Angeles Rams and the New Orleans Saints will have male cheerleaders dancing on their squads for the first time.

Dancers Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies have been preparing for the NFL season since they made the Rams cheerleading squad in March.

"Still can't believe I'm one of the first males in history to be a pro NFL cheerleader!" Jinnies tweeted after being selected.

Ultimately I don’t give a shit. It’s fine. 

I think maybe kids too young to care about sexuality might enjoy dance squads and cheerleaders but then again they are also too young to be offended that there were only women previously.  Men, the NFLs core audience, prob will be indifferent or a bit turned off. Women will be indifferent I suspect. The kind of guys doing the dance moves that the women were doing are probably not the eye candy that women fans are into.

So ultimately if we have to do something that’s completely meaningless to prevent a small groups of people (who likely aren’t watching the NFL much anyway) from losing their minds, well I guess that’s who we’ve become.