The apparently official hype video of UT football- "Iced Out"

Goo Punch

5 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

while this guy is no doubt talented i actually hate this style of rap. very grating to my ears. whatever, i don't think it's meant for me anyway. as long as the kids like it then i'm all for it.

You know you video is legit, if you got CDC on board..!

Why does that voice sound like it's NOT coming from his goofy mug. Whoever this fucker is, put him in a cannon and shoot him far away from the University. I'm convinced he must be controlled opposition after barely making my way through half of it. 

Edited by TXs

2 hours ago, Pibald said:

But what does it mean?

If I had a guess, an “ice out” could mean they are considering a home game where we go with the Stormtrooper look. I’m pretty sure they were careful to only show contemporary players wearing all white, but I could be wrong. I doubt we’ve ever worn white jerseys at home. Some traditionalists may shit a brick.

And what seemed to be a separate “official 2018” video later in the thread was the DeShon Elliott Show. If you’re creating a 2018 hype.  video, why does it include any players who won’t be here in 2018?