We beat USC, guaranteed

RadiologyHorn

On 9/1/2018 at 4:57 PM, CastHorn said:

Bruh. Did you not watch the game? What makes you think we beat one team in the next few weeks besides Tulsa?

This guy can get fucked.

and the rest of you who talked shit earlier in this thread might as well edit your posts now because I’m going to be a relentless motherfucker quoting them over the next week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

8 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

This guy can get fucked.

and the rest of you who talked shit earlier in this thread might as well edit your posts now because I’m going to be a relentless motherfucker quoting them over the next week

You’re a huge faget and your shits all retarded.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

Props to OP.  He was right on this game.  

Plenty of posters thought we would win last night. Why would we spend the next week acting like shitheads to anyone that (rightfully) doubted this team?

he can take his foam finger and shove it up his butt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Plenty of posters thought we would win last night. Why would we spend the next week acting like shitheads to anyone that (rightfully) doubted this team?

he can take his foam finger and shove it up his butt.

My prediction was put in the night we lost to Maryland, when nearly everyone was panicking like a HS girl who couldn’t find a date to prom. Not this past week after Vegas pegged the game @ Texas -3.5. Big difference.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, RadiologyHorn said:

My prediction was put in the night we lost to Maryland, when nearly everyone was panicking like a HS girl who couldn’t find a date to prom. Not this past week after Vegas pegged the game @ Texas -3.5. Big difference.

Your internet persona sucks and you’ll have a new handle by season’s end.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

And now Vegas calls YOU! Good job calling a low proposition internet message board prediction that would have been quickly forgotten if you were wrong. You’ve got the skills to go places.

• Like 1