2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

Just now, BabaBooey said:

Welp. Think I might go enjoy this weather if this shit show continues.

I am going to do the same. The Colts are enjoying some early refball so it's obvious how the league wants this one to turn out, even if the mighty fighten Buttchins show up.

I will never forgive Frank Reich for making me cry as a boy and he's trying his best to make me to the same as a grown man.

If you cry about this, you are a clown that knows nothing about football. We should lose this game today. Our defense can't hang with Luck and Hilton. Especially the secondary. Now, the 1990s, I cried too

2 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

If you cry about this, you are a clown that knows nothing about football. We should lose this game today. Our defense can't hang with Luck and Hilton. Especially the secondary. Now, the 1990s, I cried too

It's called PTSD whenever I see Frank Reich.

Just now, ztejas said:

No TD on this next drive and I'm turning the TV off

This is a joke

Deshaun.... how good are you? You're going to need to become one of the greatest to ever do it this afternoon if you want to win.

First off, the offense is dogshit. Second, the playcalling is dogshit. Third, nobody has taught him how to read defenses and make adjustments, which is the key element in being great. His current idea of being great is using his athleticism which is just going to get him hurt again.

D'Onta Forman will maybe get some garbage time after Blue.

Here comes the read option, hoping Watson can save the day. Pathetic and boring. Isnt going to work long term. Nice butterfinger CFL tier recievers having balls bounce off their chest too. 

Damn the NFL sucks to watch. I'd rather have Kliff Kingsbury coach this team.

Just now, ztejas said:

WHILE BEING HELD

WHILE BEING FUCKING HELD

TOP 3 DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN NFL HISTORY 

They haven't called a hold the whole game, they are going to keep doing it until it gets called. Don't think the storylines are written for the Texans so I don't expect it. Texans have been getting refballed the whole game.

1 minute ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Nice missed face mask faggot refs

Yup, and if any Texans defenders could break free from the obvious holding on the other side, I guarantee any type of hit on Luck is going to get the guy thrown out of the game.

Fire BoB he fucking sucks.