Is there a website that lists 2 bedroom hotel rooms?

Macanudo

Not a suite with a living area.   I mean a true 2 bedroom with a common area.   For example....  Some of Marriott's Residence Inn line does have true 2 bedroom suites.  Not all but some.    When traveling with 5 or 6 people in the same family, this is very convenient.   But if, say, the location in Hoover, AL (Birmingham area) is sold out when you're traveling from Houston to Virginia, you either end up spending entirely too much time researching which chain has this kind of set up or you end up booking 2 or 3 rooms.  

Is there an easier way?

I haven't found one although RI is the only hotel chain I know of that consistently has true 2 bedrooms. Most everyone else is a bedroom with pull out living room couch. The other thing that would be nice is if there was a similar site that told you where you could book connecting rooms. I'm not sharing a room with my kids, so we always book RI's or 2 rooms and call early to check them in connecting if we stay at hotels. 

All the competition between Hotwire, Hotels, etc...  and nobody seems to have thought of launching a site with this type of info.  I've run into the same problem.  We often travel with other family members or friends and it's damn near impossible to easily find things like a hotel with two distinct bedrooms (OP) or a hot tub or a heated indoor pool.  Usually, I have to find a hotel in my price range and scan a multitude of pics.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn