2018-19 Houston Rockets Thread of running it back (mainly)

SEC

2 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

That's great, but has nothing to do with the statement I made.

Sure it does. Nobody is hacking away. They are all getting called, or not, for touch fouls with little to no contact. Green got called for a BS one on Capella about one second after you posted that. And they are in foul trouble so nobody is getting away with anything. 

What sucks is that they are straight up out playing the rockets. 

Just now, NowThis said:

good thing GS doesn't have Cousins

It's not like they would be outrebounded worse than they have the last two games.  He probably takes a few three point shots and converts them to two point plays which Houston could use.

3 minutes ago, Southernthunder said:

God. Capela just doesn’t want to even try to slam it down. Twice he passed when he had a chance. A max contract fucking center. 

yeah, he has no O game at all.  Stats wise who does he resemble?  Maybe he's got something injury wise but he's not the same sparkplug of last year.

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Sure it does. Nobody is hacking away. They are all getting called, or not, for touch fouls with little to no contact. Green got called for a BS one on Capella about one second after you posted that. And they are in foul trouble so nobody is getting away with anything. 

What sucks is that they are straight up out playing the rockets. 

I said that in general Green, Durant, and Igoudala are allowed to hack away and Curry always gets called for touch fouls. I said that in response to Curry picking up the 4th foul.

1 minute ago, goatsaag said:

I said that in general Green, Durant, and Igoudala are allowed to hack away and Curry always gets called for touch fouls. I said that in response to Curry picking up the 4th foul.

The 90s comment was a comment on the overall game more than anything. Stockton and even Olajuwon would have fouled out of this game in the first 5 minutes. 

The touch fouls are annoying. There has to be a happy medium between this over called shit and 90s football on hardwood. 

Huge amount of heart shown by the Rockets there.  They were on fire to start the Third, but every time they got it to single digits, KD would take their soul.  Then GS ran it up to 15 and there is no reason this game should be at 7 points entering the Fourth quarter.

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

The 90s comment was a comment on the overall game more than anything. Stockton and even Olajuwon would have fouled out of this game in the first 5 minutes. 

The touch fouls are annoying. There has to be a happy medium between this over called shit and 90s football on hardwood. 

I agree but it’s never going to go back to those days. No point in even talking about it. There probably will never even be a happy medium although I wish there was.