Liverpool 2017-18: We won it 5 times

longhorndude

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

One of the worst games I’ve ever watched. 

Fuck off to the championship stoke. 

So what I hear you saying , is that my kid game interfering wasn’t at the the worst time...

No injuries, correct?

I'm one of the biggest critics of the talent on our roster and it does need to be upgraded in many spots. That said we have been royally fucked by shitty refereeing this season. If we get the penalty calls we deserve this season I can count at least 5 draws that we win with a made PK. That's a 10 point swing that puts us firmly in 2nd.

I choose to remain positive.  We have three games minimum left and handle our business we're in the CL final for a fourth.  Love to have all hands on deck but don't think any of these last games will be won because of one guy being here or not. 

Hoping for a nice boring Wednesday and Saturday, and moving on.

16 hours ago, mdmost said:

The re-up on Salah will be the telltale sign of if we're trying to pay like a mega club. 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/952032/Liverpool-Transfer-News-Real-Madrid-Mohamed-Salah-Demand-Gareth-Bale-Rumours-Gossip

REAL MADRID have been left stunned by Liverpool’s demands for Mohamed Salah, it has been claimed.

According to Spanish publication Don Balon, Liverpool have suggested a deal worth £131million (€150m) plus Gareth Bale in exchange for Salah.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez views the Egypt international as the dream replacement for Bale but it is claimed that he believes the proposal is preposterous.

Salah has struck 43 goals in 47 appearances since joining Liverpool from Roma for a bargain fee of around £37million last summer.

The 25-year-old was recently named the PFA Player of the Year and could cap off a stunning season by leading Jurgen Klopp’s side to Champions League glory.

54 minutes ago, pied said:

I choose to remain positive.  We have three games minimum left and handle our business we're in the CL final for a fourth.  Love to have all hands on deck but don't think any of these last games will be won because of one guy being here or not. 

Hoping for a nice boring Wednesday and Saturday, and moving on.

I can think of one.