Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

1548375797905-png.67768

Two things: 

1) You could, of course, post pictures of the fences between the US and Mexico.  There's like, 700 miles of them.  And most are more robust than what you're showing from SA and Jordan.

2) The right's love of Middle East governments and desire to be more like them is something I can't say I saw coming.

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Two things: 

1) You could, of course, post pictures of the fences between the US and Mexico.  There's like, 700 miles of them.  And most are more robust than what you're showing from SA and Jordan.

2) The right's love of Middle East governments and desire to be more like them is something I can't say I saw coming.

Oh, there's also plenty of memes out there discussing North Korea's border security and immigration policies with admiration.  Really, if there's a totalitarian, anti-democratic country out there these days, it gives Republicans a huge boner.  The cocktail of utter lack of self-awareness and naked admiration for authoritarian policies is a pretty stiff drink -- take my advice and stop at 2 or else you'll need to Uber home.