Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The left is trying to address the FUCKING MASS MURDER PROBLEM.

Not sure why the right isn’t concerned about it, maybe you could tell me? 

The left is focused on attempting to deploy its elite compassion forces and leverage enlightenment that would allegedly stop such tragedies.

They are unproven in  real world application, but sound awesome in the classroom or if one is high AF..

If one does not fully endorse said remedies, they support mass murders and shootings.

Edited by slorch

https://www.theonion.com/scientists-discover-dangerous-link-between-book-learnin-1833405845 

Scientists Discover Dangerous Link Between Book Learnin’, Back Talk

Spoiler

weqyolsaidhv7gaqjtpf.jpg

TUSCALOOSA, AL—Confirming decades of speculation concerning the potentially disruptive effects of runaway literacy, scientists at the University Of Alabama published a study Tuesday establishing a definite and potentially dangerous link between the practice of book learnin’ and increased back talk. “According to our data, processing information from these highfalutin’ books has a direct correlation to getting a little too big for your britches and turning into a real sass-back,” said professor and co-author Jedediah Lee Lutz, noting that participants who gleaned moon-eyed ideas from reading were much more likely to get notions way above their raising. “There appears to be a clear connection between book learnin’ and acting like you plum don’t got no horse sense.” Lutz recommended that concerned authority and parental figures simply smack them book talkin’s right out the offending party’s fancy little mouths.

@Bama Chick :D 

18 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The left is trying to address the FUCKING MASS MURDER PROBLEM.

Not sure why the right isn’t concerned about it, maybe you could tell me? 

I thought the left considered overpopulation to be a problem.  Make up your damn minds.