Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fair as it is happening now IMHO.  it will change because it isn't fair.  More and more will speak out till it is made right.  Not sure you could have a third category for trans?  Sanity will prevail.  
The old East German steroid teams were bad enough.  Those were just cheaters, not using the Trans excuse.  (not that they shouldn't be Trans, that transitioning born men should be able to compete against born females isn't right) 
At least clearly spell it out so the born females know not to waste their time training in the events that depend largely on strength.(wrestling, weights, etc)

If I was Karen Aston I'd recruit nothing but trans players. We might finally beat Baylor.

Racist? What's racist about the depiction of the giant lipped, emaciated African asking, "what is food?"  Only racism I ever hear of these days is from Al Sharpton and Obummer the Kenyan.  All other racism stopped when Jackie Robinson took the field for the Dodgers. 

How old is that cartoon? 

Edited by Bojack
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

3-2.jpg

Conversely (or Conservatively):

If your parents work outside of the rules to get you into America, your family should be split up and you should be put into a dog kennel.

If your parents work outside of the rules to get you into college, you can get elected President or marry his daughter.

Edited by NWBuck
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So the right isn’t exploiting a tragedy by using it to call out the left for exploiting a tragedy?

That’s what we’re going with conservatives?  

Okay

So the left isn’t exploiting a tragedy by using it to call out the right for exploiting a tragedy by using it to call out the left for exploiting a tragedy?

That’s what we’re going with liberals?  

Okay