Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

I get the joke, but it's insulting and not funny.  North Koreans eat horse all the time.

Oh wait, edit.  Now I see why it's a romantic comedy.  Broderick doesn't do oral. 

Edited by Lobo

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you!  Now go tell your party!
https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2018/10/09/gallup-survey-finds-falling-confidence-higher-education

Percentage of Adults Confident in Higher Education

2015 2018
All 57% 48%
Republicans 56% 39%
Independents 48% 44%
Democrats 68% 62%

My favorite is basically a breakdown of the Venn diagram above:

FT_18.07.26_HigherEd_older-republicans.png

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/07/26/most-americans-say-higher-ed-is-heading-in-wrong-direction-but-partisans-disagree-on-why/

Why is higher education so bad, Old Republicans Who Have Been Out of The Classroom For Literally Forty Years?  Professors are bringing too much of their politics into the classroom!

The majority of that 65 plus crowd has no idea what goes on in a classroom or in a workplace

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That’s good because the colors of the party are about that same palate.

more good news, badge presale for Libertarian Convention in one years time has just begun.  And it’s AUSTIN.  

Am attending but full disclosure—all egg eyes are on bill Weld now!

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

D48aRu_W4AUj0We?format=jpg&name=small

About time the assholes who stop at yellow lights started taking some shit.

I am pleased with the inclusion of cold callers and people who stop at yellow lights.

I am confused by the inclusion of both Cis Men and heteros.  I mean, heteros covers Cis Men.  That's just redundant.  And I abhor sloppiness like that.

Finally, I reserve judgment as to the category of "horny men on the TL." Because I have no idea what that means....but I bet it's amusing.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:00 AM, GRHorn said:

How about this cringe throwback video. Has it all:  vintage Hillary faking human emotions, nerds awkwardly dancing, Bill eye raping delegates from on high. 

HRC trying to convey human emotion is always a wild ride 

hillary clinton wow GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

lnI1b-x-0mcU0PZoH_NkXPF225Q3DnsYFreeIQ0P

Ed missed a few. But man he totally pwned that libcuck Cilizza!

"The press is the best instrument for enlightening the mind of man, and improving him as a rational, moral and social being."

"No government ought to be without censors; and where the press is free no one ever will."

"The freedom of the press is one of the great bulwarks of liberty, and can never be restrained but by a despotic government."

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost."

• Like 1