Caravan

gsoda3

Just now, Chrispy said:

The Woodlands is more diverse than it’s given credit for, but I rarely think about it honestly. Your side of the aisle is the one consumed with identity politics, of which Horn21 is participating. I don’t need to know his position on Trump, he used the left’s buzzwords and gave himself away. 

And your side of the aisle is the one consumed with white identity politics. 

3 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

its funny because I literally picture Chrispy's avatar as looking exactly like the guy everybody is arguing with and what/how he looks in real life.  proceed gentlemen.

Yep, he may have the most perfect avatar-to-posting style of anyone on the board.

1 minute ago, Chrispy said:

The Woodlands is more diverse than it’s given credit for, but I rarely think about it honestly. Your side of the aisle is the one consumed with identity politics, of which Horn21 is participating. I don’t need to know his position on Trump, he used the left’s buzzwords and gave himself away. 

You rarely think about it but post in this thread just a little bit ago that you live amongst a bunch of minorities. 

The woodlands is 80 percent white, 10 percent Hispanic, and ten percent everything else. If you really think that’s diverse then I guess your living in the right place for your fake reasonable troll persona to live and thrive. 

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Look, I know you don't like it, but the folks claiming asylum will have to be processed by immigration judges. Until a judge can see them, they will be released pending a court date. 

You’re right, I don’t like it because I think their claim is bogus, but that’s the rules. If it takes 6 months before deportation, so be it. 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep, he may have the most perfect avatar-to-posting style of anyone on the board.

He’s an obvious troll who hasn’t been crowd banned because his socks rep him and his troll persona is so reasonable sounding that most wont neg him. 

14 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

You’re malleable, and that’s ok. Based on your posts, the Republican Party seems better off without you, good riddance. 

Kinda odd for a staunch Trump supporter to use the word "malleable" in a negative light, don't you think?  If I were to change my official party affiliation, oh I don't know let's pull out a random number...5 times, would that be considered malleable in your view?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

3 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

The only thing I am identifying you as is a person content to choose party over critical thinking.  You aren't alone.  Like I said, uneducated white males are your only teammates growing in number in that fight.  You stand shoulder to shoulder with bigots and those whose only message is one of fear.  I choose to not keep that sort of company, and yet there are so many in the GOP who wear it like a badge of honor.  I was okay with Trump being elected.  I was naive enough to give him a chance.  He's failed, and failed miserably, at being a leader.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You rarely think about it but post in this thread just a little bit ago that you live amongst a bunch of minorities. 

The woodlands is 80 percent white, 10 percent Hispanic, and ten percent everything else. If you really think that’s diverse then I guess your living in the right place for your fake reasonable troll persona to live and thrive. 

I didn’t realize I said a bunch, I thought I said amongst, but that was in response to someone suggesting I was xenophobic. The overwhelming  number of people that live in my area are white, but that doesn’t take into consideration that vast number that travel through on a daily basis, it’s a very popular area. 

9 minutes ago, Horn21 said:

Kinda odd for a staunch Trump supporter to use the word "malleable" in a negative light, don't you think?  If I were to change my official party affiliation, oh I don't know let's pull out a random number...5 times, would that be considered malleable in your view?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

The only thing I am identifying you as is a person content to choose party over critical thinking.  You aren't alone.  Like I said, uneducated white males are your only teammates growing in number in that fight.  You stand shoulder to shoulder with bigots and those whose only message is one of fear.  I choose to not keep that sort of company, and yet there are so many in the GOP who wear it like a badge of honor.  I was okay with Trump being elected.  I was naive enough to give him a chance.  He's failed, and failed miserably, at being a leader.  

I support Trump, but he’s temporary, when he’s gone I’ll still be a Republican. You’ve capitulated, and that’s ok, but I’m simply not as weak willed. I also don’t personally know any bigots (lefty buzzword), but you better believe when I do, I’m going to let them know Horn21 strongly disapproves of their behavior. 

• Fuck You 4

12 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I didn’t realize I said a bunch, I thought I said amongst, but that was in response to someone suggesting I was xenophobic. The overwhelming  number of people that live in my area are white, but that doesn’t take into consideration that vast number that travel through on a daily basis, it’s a very popular area. 

WTF are you talking about? You claim to live in the woodlands. What diverse hordes are traveling through there on a daily basis and who the fuck cares anyway? Truck drivers? Caravans? 

Your handlers need some better research. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

WTF are you talking about? You claim to live in the woodlands. What diverse hordes are traveling through there on a daily basis and who the fuck cares anyway? Truck drivers? Caravans? 

Your handlers need some better research. 

You obviously know very little of The Woodlands unfortunately. Whether it’s Market Street, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion, The Woodlands Mall/Waterway, this area is jam packed with people from all over. The new Exxon Mobil campus has made traffic almost unbearable though, I have to admit. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Chrispy said:

You obviously know very little of The Woodlands unfortunately. Whether it’s Market Street, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion, The Woodlands Mall/Waterway, this area is jam packed with people from all over. The new Exxon Mobil campus has made traffic almost unbearable though, I have to admit. 

It's a little more diverse than it was, but The Woodlands is still overwhelmingly (85-90%) white ass honky.

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Are you now claiming that people from all over Texas or even all over the Houston area come on a daily basis to visit the woodlands? 

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Are you now claiming that people from all over Texas or even all over the Houston area come on a daily basis to visit the woodlands? 

Well, I’m sure it’s mostly the surrounding areas such as Conroe, Spring, etc. that visit daily, but the high traffic volume certainly suggests people from all over visit. It’s a highly popular and prosperous area. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I disagree, I believe Trump made the prudent decision. I live amongst many ethnicities, so that xenophobic nonsense is a common platitude for the mouth breathers on the left. 

I live among them.

2 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I didn’t say I had black or Hispanic friends, I said I live amongst them, with zero issues. That’s not the issue at hand, but I understand the need to obfuscate. 

And I even behave myself around them.

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

I look different than the people around me, trust me.

Okay, so I don't technically live among them (which I previously used as a reason why I can't possibly be a xenophobe).  But come on...I have to look at them in their cars when they drive by sometimes, cut me some slack. 

Edited by Horn21
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

They will provide logistical support, medical care, and anything else our short handed agents need help with. This was a great move by Trump. 

C’mon. Trump was talking about troops firing on rock throwers like the Mongol horde was at our doorstep. It was political theatre. Sure the troops will do what you say, but I can’t accept that you really think that was Trump’s real motive. Really? Great move by accident maybe. 

• Like 1

i like that you named 3 places that are the same shopping center.  throw in pinecroft target and it's relatively economically diverse as well.

Just now, Celery Man said:

i like that you named 3 places that are the same shopping center.  throw in pinecroft target and it's relatively economically diverse as well.

Well, I mean c’mon, the further away you get from 45, the less diverse it gets. 

I support Trump, but he’s temporary, when he’s gone I’ll still be a Republican. You’ve capitulated, and that’s ok, but I’m simply not as weak willed. I also don’t personally know any bigots (lefty buzzword), but you better believe when I do, I’m going to let them know Horn21 strongly disapproves of their behavior. 

You do know that Trump isn't actually a Republican, right?  Not sure if you've heard of it, but there's this thing called pandering for votes.  Trump is on record as pro choice,  pro gay marriage, pro ban on assault weapons, pro universal healthcare, pro high taxes / taxes on wealth.  You think he just saw the light?  Or would that be considered malleable and weak willed?  Or maybe he saw an opportunity to cash in his chips with the uneducated masses in America and realized he could say whatever he wanted and they would never question him.

What have I capitulated on exactly?  I've stated that I am against bigotry.  Is that what you are referencing?  Have I capitulated by questioning why so many Republicans refuse to stop and question Trump about anything?  Are you that threatened by someone who questions why people would blindly follow their party's leadership?

51 minutes ago, Horn21 said:

I live among them.

And I even behave myself around them.

I look different than the people around me, trust me.

Okay, so I don't technically live among them (which I previously used as a reason why I can't possibly be a xenophobe).  But come on...I have to look at them in their cars when they drive by sometimes, cut me some slack. 

I live among them as well, but I’m very bored about this discussion of race. You lefties obsess over this stuff, it’s rather sad. Happy Friday guys, all this caravan talk has me craving Mexican food.

• Fuck You 2

11 minutes ago, Horn21 said:

You do know that Trump isn't actually a Republican, right?  Not sure if you've heard of it, but there's this thing called pandering for votes.  Trump is on record as pro choice,  pro gay marriage, pro ban on assault weapons, pro universal healthcare, pro high taxes / taxes on wealth.  You think he just saw the light?  Or would that be considered malleable and weak willed?  Or maybe he saw an opportunity to cash in his chips with the uneducated masses in America and realized he could say whatever he wanted and they would never question him.

What have I capitulated on exactly?  I've stated that I am against bigotry.  Is that what you are referencing?  Have I capitulated by questioning why so many Republicans refuse to stop and question Trump about anything?  Are you that threatened by someone who questions why people would blindly follow their party's leadership?

He’s not perfect, nor infallible, and I disagree with some of his tactics and decisions. There are plenty of us that do, but the hyperbolic nature of your derision of Trump supporters is difficult to take seriously. There are legitimate criticisms to be levied and I take zero issue with that, but prefacing his decisions as bigoted and racist means I immediately discard said criticisms in the nearest trash can. 

I have benefited from his presidency and will remain supportive until he gives me reason not to. Jump ship and scurry, it means very little to me. Have a good one my man. 

• Fuck You 2

20 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I live among them as well, but I’m very bored about this discussion of race. You lefties obsess over this stuff, it’s rather sad. Happy Friday guys, all this caravan talk has me craving Mexican food.

And there it is.  The time-honored tradition of a beaten person refusing to use logic or reason and instead choosing to close with some variation of "Despite putting quite a bit of energy into this conversation, I now realize I have no leg to stand on, so I'll pretend that this conversation is now beneath me and bolt so that I don't actually have to answer any difficult questions."

Well done.

Up to this point, you have yet to answer what specific issue I have capitulated on (other than questioning why so many Republicans refuse to question Trump) or why you are content to not question him.  But you have successfully continued to deflect and call me a lefty, which is telling.

9 minutes ago, Horn21 said:

And there it is.  The time-honored tradition of a beaten person refusing to use logic or reason and instead choosing to close with some variation of "Despite putting quite a bit of energy into this conversation, I now realize I have no leg to stand on, so I'll pretend that this conversation is now beneath me and bolt so that I don't actually have to answer any difficult questions."

Well done.

Up to this point, you have yet to answer what specific issue I have capitulated on (other than questioning why so many Republicans refuse to question Trump) or why you are content to not question him.  But you have successfully continued to deflect and call me a lefty, which is telling.

I’ve already explained this to you, but maybe I should send you a coloring book to help you fully absorb the information with pretty pictures. You have capitulated on identity politics and have been fully indoctrinated. The left has claimed another victim and I feel badly for you.

• Fuck You 3

49 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I wonder what the troops think.

They think it’s bullshit. 

The troops are smart enough to recognize a scam. Even if trolls like chrispy pretend to be stupid enough to see it.  Our troops inherently know when they’re not needed. They can’t speak out though. So unfortunately they can’t counter chrispy style troll trump bullshit. The whole thing is a shame and sham. 

7 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I’ve already explained this to you, but maybe I should send you a coloring book to help you fully absorb the information with pretty pictures. You have capitulated on identity politics and have been fully indoctrinated. The left has claimed another victim and I feel badly for you.

That’s enough of your bullshit. I hereby call on the cabal to neg this man! 

3 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Interesting take.  Here's how the identity politics is defined in the dictionary...

i·den·ti·ty pol·i·tics
noun
noun: identity politics
  1. a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

I haven't aligned exclusive political movement.  I have, however, pointed out that the only growing segment of Trump supporters are uneducated white men (a particular group as listed above).  Meanwhile, educated white men, educated white women, and all peoples of non-white races/cultures are running away from Trump.  One of these groups of people is growing stronger in its sameness, while the other is not.

So, Mr. Identity Politics, you tell me which group is forming an exclusive political alliance based on identity.

2 minutes ago, Horn21 said:

Interesting take.  Here's how the identity politics is defined in the dictionary...

i·den·ti·ty pol·i·tics
noun
noun: identity politics
  1. a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

I haven't aligned exclusive political movement.  I have, however, pointed out that the only growing segment of Trump supporters are uneducated white men (a particular group as listed above).  Meanwhile, educated white men, educated white women, and all peoples of non-white races/cultures are running away from Trump.  One of these groups of people is growing stronger in its sameness, while the other is not.

So, Mr. Identity Politics, you tell me which group is forming an exclusive political alliance based on identity.

Yawn, wake me up when the right enforces 100 different gender pronouns or shuts down liberal speakers from universities. The lefts entire value system is based on one’s classification (race, gender, religion, political party, etc.) They seek to erode individuals and rank importance based on the group from which one belongs. You do have the mantra down well though, I must admit. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2