Anyone see/hear the meteor around 9:30 in Austin?

Brisketexan

I was outside airing up my tires around 9:30 (ballpark), and I heard a pretty solid boom. Enough for me to worry about whether something happened at a neighbor’s, but I didn’t hear any follow up, so didn’t think more about it. I didn’t see any flash of light, but I was messing around with the tires and a flashlight.

But now Jim Spencer is showing a graphic of a lot of folks reporting a meteor and sonic boom, from Oklahoma on south. Anyone see it?

42 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I was outside airing up my tires around 9:30 (ballpark), and I heard a pretty solid boom. Enough for me to worry about whether something happened at a neighbor’s, but I didn’t hear any follow up, so didn’t think more about it. I didn’t see any flash of light, but I was messing around with the tires and a flashlight.

But now Jim Spencer is showing a graphic of a lot of folks reporting a meteor and sonic boom, from Oklahoma on south. Anyone see it?

Why the fuck are you out at 930 PM  airing up your tires? 

That video is exactly what I saw around 9:30 when checking the mail in 78744. I had a few before hand so I didn’t even mention it when i came back in the house. Glad to know it wasn’t the shitty whiskey. Thought maybe I had a bad batch of white lightning and was going blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk