OSU @ TCU

Go Pokes

Sooooo uh, what happened to your offense?

Corndogged. He’s either beat WV/UT great or lose to KSU/TT awful. I knew which one would show up today but I tried to convince myself I was just be negative. I can not wait for him to be gone and no longer an option for Gundy.
  • Like 1

How the hell does okie state always give us a game. They look so bad the rest of the year 

We’ve played 4 good games this year. Boise St, UT, WVU, and Ou. All ranked teams. Looked like total dog shit vs TT, KSU, and BU. All shitty teams. Weirdest fucking team we’ve had. Probably ever.

We’ve played 4 good games this year. Boise St, UT, WVU, and Ou. All ranked teams. Looked like total dog shit vs TT, KSU, and BU. All shitty teams. Weirdest fucking team we’ve had. Probably ever.

Makes no sense whatsoever. And this is the worst we’ve played all year.

Is there any program more bipolar than OSU under Gundy? When they're on, Katy bar the door & strap it up tight. But when they come out flat they don't even bother getting off the bus. It's a shame they've been on the last fucking decade against us, or so it seems.

We’ve never had a season like this where we play well against good teams and Ike shut against shut teams. I do t expect this to be the norm. We’ll go back to winning 10 games a year and losing Bedlam in heart wrenching fashion. That’s our norm.