Fuck the Eagles

Zavala

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yes fuck the Eagles but until this can be proven and not just an ex player upset, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Nothing has been substantiated with this. 

Also, fuck Carson Wentz, too. 

I'll take a Texas grad word over Eagles scum, plus, did you see how nervous and crazy Pederson looked in that interview?

Also, their coach at the time was Chip fuckin Kelly. Just a baby step up from Fuck Chip Brown.

Edited by Zavala

I wish him the best , but I hope Acho's not trying to develop some kind of Bayless/SAS character. Brags about being "one of the youngest national analysts on ESPN" and then throws out one unsubstantiated example of a bad ACL diagnosis, along with his own apparent mis-diagnosis, and that is somehow tied to Carson Wentz right now? And it has something to do with forcing injured guys to play?

Every team has this discussion every year. Violent sport, players admit they do whatever they can to stay on the field and earn the paycheck before it's too late. Don't be weird, EA. And surely Surly can think of better reasons for a fuck the Eagles thread than this crap...

16 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I’m sure there are medical staff that push players back too soon. I’m sure there are coaching staffs that pressure the staff and players to play too soon.

This wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Sure, thats a bit different from misdiagnosing a guy on purpose to get him playing.