Josh Norman continues to be a giant, irrelevant baby

Goo Punch

There is a reason for having weight classes in fighting sports.

Fighting sports have rules and gloves and what-nots. Fighting in the “wild” is a different ballgame. The size difference here might be too much for Norman, however crazy he might be, to overcome.

Just now, michaelpshayes said:

The best boxer in the past 30 years beat someone up??  

Ruiz had about 25 lbs on him.  

Lewan has 100+ lbs and 6” on Norman.  god only knows the reach disparity, and strength.

but this is a great comparison that validates T’bitch’s argument. 

37 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Fighting sports have rules and gloves and what-nots. Fighting in the “wild” is a different ballgame. The size difference here might be too much for Norman, however crazy he might be, to overcome.

Exactly. If Lewan gets his hands on Norman this is what ensues :

giphy.gif

I agree Lewan wins this match cause neither of them probably know how to fight and probably never even been in a real fight cause they've both been alpha males growing up. Nobody fucked with them especially with Lewan. He never had to fight. When you got 2 guys who have never had to fight always go with the big dude. I saw this with Brock Edwards back in the late '90s in and around Northeast Tarrant county. fucker was huge and went around fucking with people and just scared them until he was in Haltom City. He knew there kids smaller then him had no issue throwing down. 

• Like 1

i'm pretty confident that Norman could land five of his best punches to Lewan's face without it even moving the needle for Lewan. Lewan is literally a professional at moving giant grown men against their will. His dominance over Norman would be comical. He could probably shake Norman to death. 

19 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i'm pretty confident that Norman could land five of his best punches to Lewan's face without it even moving the needle for Lewan. Lewan is literally a professional at moving giant grown men against their will. His dominance over Norman would be comical. He could probably shake Norman to death. 

I'll agree with that. People bring up smaller boxers but forget that boxers spend all their free time learning how to use their body weight to drive punches into other people's bodies and faces. They punch something like 5x harder than a guy with similar size and strength would so they can easily knock out a bigger guy because all it takes is connecting with enough power to a certain place on the head or chin. Someone like Norman would have to get incredibly lucky to knock out Lewan and once Lewan gets his hands on Norman he is at his mercy. He would ragdoll Norman with one hand and if he gets on top of him what is Norman gonna do? Not much.