Josh Norman continues to be a giant, irrelevant baby

Goo Punch

3 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

This......now, this is a thread......

Can we go ahead and add a shopped penis on the nice lady? 

Justin.jpg     

Apologies for my contributions and major props to @T’Boo Ted Marshall for having a lovely wife and a good sense of humor. 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Hopefully it cost you less than it did me. They’re not real, but they’re spectacular.

you have a loose definition of spectacular. 

1 hour ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

World class/fast twitch guy that has some power & no fear ain't no joke..  hear ya, but it's not a given the big boy wins that fight.

I think taylor lewan might be a little twitchier than you realize.  this is a fight, not a fucking footrace. 

Josh Norman loves to dish it out, but can't take it. Lewan owns oceanfront property in his head, all it took was mimicking Norman's celebration after the game ended and he went ballistic hahaha.

Edited by Chad
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Chad said:

Josh Norman loves to dish it out, but can't take it. Lewan owns oceanfront property in his head, all it took was mimicking Norman's celebration after the game ended and he went ballistic hahaha.

Bro, that's like oceanfront property in Oklahoma.  It's all west texas in his head.  

On 12/23/2018 at 12:57 AM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

The Titans guy had been doing shit all game long. A lineman walking over and taunting right in front of the opposing teams bench? You deserve to get smacked.

My money would be on Norman in that scrap.

Lewan goes to bat for his teammates. Norman took cheap shots at Henry on several occasions and was talking a lot of trash so when the game ended Lewan strolled over in front of their bench and taunted him. You would lose your money because Lewan has about 120 pounds on Norman and would break him in two.

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Holy shit...I'm like this Josh Norman thread seems to be picking up steam.  Why's a Josh Norman thread picking up steam...

/OhLawd.jpeg 

Seriously, wow.  

Lmao. Same here. I'm like "why is a Josh Norman thread almost 100 replies". I had already seen the clip so I knew what it would be about. He's not talked about much on this board.

Now I know why this thread is almost 100 replies and frankly, it's more entertaining than talking about Josh Norman.

• Like 1