2019 UFC/MMA thread

spystud13

Haha he better win after that crazy walkout. What a dominant performance. Caught him at the end of the first and he gets saved by the bell.  I thought that was going to end up being a bigger deal than it was. 

I expected adesanya to win the fight. I thought it was crazy that he started as an underdog. I didn’t expect him to just walk through Whittaker. 

With that being said...kinda think he’s going to lose to Acosta. We’ll see, but that should be another fun fight.

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

So he asked the commission, was told yes it's ok, then afterwards the commission says no it wasn't? What kind of commission is this? 

I guess the story will come out if he did actually ask and who it was, but I'm pretty sure all the fighters and their ring men know you're not supposed to bring anything like that out to the ring in the first place.

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I know Hardy's relatively new at this, but where did he find these idiots to work his corner?  

That’s my biggest thing. I understand hardy asking the question, but if you’re his coaches/cornermen, how do you not know the answer to that question immediately? Also, no way they asked someone worth a shit. Anyone with common sense would’ve told them the consequences.