2019 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

12 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

no, we would be the West. our worst team is at .454, whereas your group has three teams at or below that win%. 

Gotcha. It was moreso at the fact that once I beat HG next week I swept your division in 6 straight weeks 

so I guess that makes me the Raptors 

Edited by UTPhil2006

5 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

ughh.. so glad I traded for an injured guy

at least you didn't trade away Jake Odorizzi (and two other starters while I was at it). i dunno why so many of you refuse my offers. ask the people who've done business with me this year- it has decidedly worked in their favor. 

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

care to elaborate?

you're the one who seemed so confident about it.

To win one week for say $100, K’s, and such would become more valuable than in a midseason matchup. I wouldn’t wanna chase stats for one week to keep up/win.

2 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Made up some ground this week after two fluke blowouts. I need some of help til judge gets back. Jd is on the table. 

lulz to “fluke blowouts”.  i was crushing you 11-1 on sun morning and you came back to 7-4-1. not sure about fluke but def not a blowout. 

same shit happened to me today. stupid encarnacion. 

27 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

lulz to “fluke blowouts”.  i was crushing you 11-1 on sun morning and you came back to 7-4-1. not sure about fluke but def not a blowout. 

same shit happened to me today. stupid encarnacion. 

Literally sounds what derka will say to my 4-8 thing (sorry Thor)

12 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Can we get a who is who screen name. I think I got half right. Or like do it by current standings. 

not sure i'm 100% correct, but i have it as:

TOPS

1. rookie bastard - utphil
  2. jack parkman - capn81
  3. frozen ropes - nomaaa
  4. inverted swingers - northloop
  5. fart knockers - fawesome
  6. steamed hammels - hitby

BOTTOMS

1. killer b's - planet houston
  2. killing me smalls - bigorange
  3. melky discharge - huge
  4. two ankle bracelets - gandorg
  5. show me what you got - derka
  6. baseball person - beer
  • Like 1

hey so no joke, would anyone have a problem with @Fawesome pushing through my trade with 81 at some point tonight? i have a sleep schedule that's opposite most of you guys and the trade is scheduled to through at 6:37 am, which is about an hour after i go to bed. if there weren't a bunch of midday games tomorrow i wouldn't mind, but there are, and i'd like to get my roster set before i go to bed tonight.

20 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

hey so no joke, would anyone have a problem with @Fawesome pushing through my trade with 81 at some point tonight? i have a sleep schedule that's opposite most of you guys and the trade is scheduled to through at 6:37 am, which is about an hour after i go to bed. if there weren't a bunch of midday games tomorrow i wouldn't mind, but there are, and i'd like to get my roster set before i go to bed tonight.

is this a joke?  i feel like this is a joke.

it doesn't change anything or affect anyone else. i've had trades like this pushed through before in other shaggy fantasy leagues. i don't care if he waits until midnight, im just not wanting to set an alarm for a few hours after i go to bed so that i can set my fantasy lineup. 

i deal with weird hours and early start games, as do folks traveling or whatever.

after all the drama earlier this season, i thought it had been agreed that all trades should process organically through the system.  why should we ever have exceptions?

i still haven't even seen the trade go through. 

this is at the top of their page today:

ESPN Fantasy Baseball Updates

June 12, 2019

Greetings fantasy baseball players!  Beginning today we’ll be posting product updates here so you never miss out on the latest improvements to ESPN Fantasy Baseball.  There are a bunch of enhancements to catch up on so let’s get right to it.

First, you’ve probably noticed the ESPN Fantasy Baseball website has a fresh coat of paint.  This is part of some major offseason work we’ve done to improve the technology that powers our games. The new tech makes it easier for us to deliver the features you are asking for, and we intend to take full advantage of it.

Some of the changes you’ll already notice on the website include:

• Auto-saving rosters. Make a change and we’ll save it for you. No need to click Save every time.
  • Updated player cards. Click through entire player lists quickly, making it easier to make roster decisions. We’ve also added player cards to the Draft so you can view more stats, news and information about your potential picks.  
  • Improved weekly-locking league rules. Players now lock individually when their team’s first game begins, giving you more time to set your lineup.
  • Updated and more comprehensive FantasyCast experience, with easy access to pro game previews, live scoring, stats, and recaps .

We also released the following smaller improvements today:

• Maximums and Pace - For leagues that utilize game or stat limits, easily track your team’s progress towards reaching or exceeding those limits directly on the My Team page.
  • Player Search has been improved to display more relevant stats tables for players according to their position.
  • A bunch of bug fixes

We are here to serve you!

There are some features that are not yet available on the new website. Fear not. Your league history is safe, and we are working to bring all the features and functionality you love (and more) to the updated site -- either in their previous form or new and improved.

As always, please reach out to us via the tools provided at the bottom of the page. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Today’s update talked a lot about the website. But we’re cooking up some exciting enhancements for the ESPN Fantasy App too. If you don’t already have it, you can pick it up for free here (Android, iOS). Stay tuned for more updates about the ESPN Fantasy App in the coming weeks.

Thank you for playing ESPN Fantasy Baseball and we hope you enjoy the latest updates!