Real Estate "for Sale" style Home Photos

Grandioso

19 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

PM sent

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that you ask Phil for a recommendation. 

It's amazing what photos can do.   My buddy is trying to sell a nice house in Wilmette, IL.   Nice house in a great neighborhood. He's telling me that he's not getting any showings.  I check it out on Redfin, and holy moly, the  photos are horrible and make the house look like a dump.  I tell him that they suck, he complains to his agent, she hires a better photographer, and walla, he's getting showings. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not making this up. Got this message yesterday. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Hi!
Okay! Thank you so much. That’s really helpful for our stay.

Also, is it possible a third guest stays with us during this time? I received a message from a friend who’s also auditioning this weekend, and her housing situation fell through & she’s scrambling trying to find a place to stay. I wanted to update the number of guests but the maximum was 2. It’s okay if it’s not possible, I did tell her it may not be, but I wanted to ask before she try’s to find housing elsewhere.

Thank you!!